Hand Knotted Sunstone Mala
Hand Knotted, Zen Style Sunstone Mala
Sunstone is a Sodium, Calcium, Aluminium Silicate. Its registered name is Oligoclase Feldspar. There are now three official common name crystals that belong to this mineral. Moonstone, Sunstone and Oregon Sunstone.
Structurally the three stones are the same their main chemical content is the same but what makes them different crystals is that Sunstone has red, more rarely green or blue glitter within the stone, which is caused by light reflections from tiny hematite or goethite platelets.
- Sunstone is a stone that instils a joy for life and heightens intuition. If life has left you flat and just not interested, this stone will lift your spirits and help you nurture yourself.
- It clears all the chakras and brings light and energy to you.
- Sunstone lets the real you out of hiding and shine no matter what others think.
- It is linked to good fortune, luck and benevolent gods.
- It is an alchemists stone that brings out a profound connection to light and the regenerative power of the sun.
- Sunstone removes unwanted emotional, mental ties that you currently have to possessive parents, children, partners or lovers.
- It removes the hooks that energy vampires latch onto you. These are the people who come near you and suddenly your very tired or impatient to get away from them.
- Sunstone will teach you how to say no and really mean what you say.
- It gives you independence, vitality and self empowerment. If you too often say "I will get round to it", you need sunstone to get motivated.
- Sunstone acts as an antidepressant and lifts dark moods.
- It is particularly good for seasonal affective disorder (the short days of winter make you depressed), by lightening the darkness of winter.
- It will ease the feelings of being disadvantaged and abandoned.
- Sunstone removes feelings of failure and increases self worth.
- It encourages confidence, optimism and enthusiasm.
- If placed on the solar plexus chakra sunstone will lift the spirits of even the worst pessimist that you know.
- Sunstone treats sore throats, relieves stomach ulcers, lifts depression, cartilage problems, rheumatism and general aches and pains.
Mala beads, or simply Malas, are a set of beads, seeds, or stones used for prayer, meditation, and mantra practice. All my Malas are hand knotted and invoked with positive energy.
Authentic 108 bead Mala necklaces - Hand knotted and blessed. Picking Mala beads for yourself can be a daunting task. Which materials should you pick from? Do you need one or are you going to need a bunch? Can you reuse a mala over and over? What about if you need a mala for more than one intention at a time? But, picking one out for someone else — that’s a whole new experience. There are so many Malas with different intentions that is can be overwhelming.
Handmade with love, worn with intention. From Traditional, Zen, Straight, Tibetan, Past-Present-Future, Mantra and my Signature Zoey Mala. I create every Mala with strong double strung nylon thread. My Malas have 108 (108 = 108 human passions) beads made from semiprecious stones & one guru gemstone or metal guru bead, tassel or both. The 109th stone symbolizes gratitude. My signature gemstone gurus are used for their unique energies, healing properties and colors to support and strengthen your devotion. Choose your mala to symbolize the strength of your intention and your commitment to live less from habit and more from intention.
" The metaphysical and energy properties provided throughout this website are strictly for informational and educational purposes only. It is not meant to replace or substitute the recommendations or advice of your physician or health care provider. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. "